RealtyJuggler CRM Announces Free Upgrade
Windsor, Colorado - October 30, 2008 - Today RealOrganized, Inc. announced a upgrade to its flagship real estate software organizer, RealtyJuggler. "This is a free upgrade and is the result of over six months of intensive consultation with our clients. We are careful to only add features that compliment our goal of providing a simple, affordable product for realtors and other real estate professionals." said Scott Schmitz, President of RealOrganized, Inc. This upgrade consists of over 50 individual enhancements to RealtyJuggler.
Some of the key changes are:
- The contacts summary list now displays all phone numbers and e-mail addresses as well as all categories, instead of just the first one.
- The Prospects Buyers and Sellers summary screens now display the Last Contacted date. This is a great way to quickly identify clients and prospects that haven't gotten your attention recently.
- A showing feedback form can be e-mailed to agents who have shown your listing. This form can now include a photo of the home, as well as questions about price and condition of home.
- The Seller Showings summary screen now displays complete summary information on one easy-to-print screen, and includes pie charts of feedback for price and condition of the home. This is the perfect tool for determining if a price reduction should be recommended.
- Contacts can now store (and synchronize with Microsoft Outlook) up to 9 phone numbers. The prior limit was 7.
- Import of Contacts from Microsoft Outlook, Top Producer and ACT! have been dramatically improved both in speed and accuracy.
- Contacts now include 4 customizable fields, for whatever use you like. These fields synchronize with the Microsoft Outlook User1..User4 fields.
- Additional improvements have been made in iPhone compatibility, both in increased speed, as well as optimizations for iPhone screen size.
- Almost all RealtyJuggler data can now be exported using RealtyJuggler's export capability. Exported data is compatible with Microsoft Excel, allowing for reporting or for easy reference purposes. RealtyJuggler's data export capabilities exceeds that of any competing product by a wide margin.
- Mail and Task templates can now be imported and exported. This allows for these templates to be easily shared among fellow workers or imported from other sources.
RealtyJuggler pricing is unchanged. Upgrades and technical support are always free.
About RealOrganized, Inc. - RealOrganized
is a Colorado based corporation founded in 2003 by an former executive from
AOL and a top real estate agent, each with over a dozen years experience
in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational
software for the real estate industry. Visit RealOrganized, Inc. online at
for Real Estate
Telephone: (970) 672-3467
RealOrganized, RealtyJuggler and the phrase "Organizational Software
for Real Estate" are trademarks of RealOrganized, Inc.