RealOrganized, Inc. Updates RealtyJuggler Deluxe and RealtyJuggler Calculator to version 1.2.1
Leesburg, Virginia. - September 22, 2005 - Today, RealOrganized, Inc. updated its award winning RealtyJuggler Deluxe and RealtyJuggler Calculator products. The upgrade is free to all registered users. Users can simply download the latest version and install it. All saved information, including serial number and client information is retained. Improvements are as follows:
- Improved Max Loan calculation of pmi, insurance and taxes.
- Fixed spelling error of "posession" -> "possession"
- Rent-vs-Own Calculator - duplicate note about tax benefits for interest and taxes removed
- Changed default tax rate to 0.9 / $100
- Changed default insurance rate to 0.1 / $100
- Fixed spelling error "lass" -> "less" in Rent vs Own calculator
- Fixed problem wwhere warrenty expense is subtracted from Seller Net twice
- Changed order of Concession Description and Concession Amount so the Concession Amount is first
- Fixed spelling error "deductable" -> "Deductible"
- Changed "CC&R" -> "HOA/POA"
- Move asking price to top of Seller Net Calculator
- Added Sale price to start of Results description in Seller Net calculator
- Changed PMI Rate, Insurance Rate and Tax rate fields in Settings dialog to show /$100
- Max loan calculator now using loan amount for pmi calculation instead of home value
- Calculator settings can how accept up tp 5 digits for pmi, insurance and taxes settings
- Improved HousingToIncome Rounding for MaxLoan
RealtyJuggler Deluxe is a complete organizational software solution for real estate agents on the go. Realtors can track buyers, sellers closings, listings, prospects, lockboxes, and more from their Palm Powered PDAs and smartphones.
RealtyJuggler Calculator consists of five real estate calculators which run on Palm Powered PDA's and smartphones. The calculators are: rent vs own, seller net, maximum home price a buyer can qualify for, mortgage payments, and commissions.
30 day free trials for both products are available at the company's web site: http://www.RealOrganized.com where the software can be downloaded and purchased.
The software runs on Palm Powered handhelds with at least 2MB free RAM and requires OS 4.0 or later.
RealOrganized is a Virginia based corporation founded in 2003 by an former executive from AOL and a top real estate agent each with over a dozen years experience in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational software for the real estate industry.
Organizational Software for Real Estate
Telephone: (970) 672-3467