RealtyJuggler Realtor Upgraded Again
Windsor, Colorado - May 28, 2009 - Today RealOrganized, Inc. announced a major upgrade to their flagship RealtyJuggler software organizer. RealtyJuggler is a combination organizer, contact manager, calendar and transaction management system exclusively for real estate professionals and Realtors®. The upgrade includes the following new capabilities:
- Can now import Investor addresses from Top producer 7i/8i. Previously, RealtyJuggler just imported Primary addresses.
- The overall speed of RealtyJuggler has been increased 50%.
- Additional columns have been added to many of the list views.
- Task Plans (Action Plans), and DRIP Mail can now be scheduled based upon adjustable dates such as a closing date or a contract ratified date. Tasks can now set up to repeat.
- Can now set up default records for Prospects, Buyers, Sellers, Closings and Rentals. These default records can be used to automate the workflow process to operate the way you want it to.
- A number of additional improvements have been made to RealtyJuggler when used on small screen devices such as the iPhone. The list of compatible smart phones that can now access RealtyJuggler via the web interface now includes the Palm Pre, Google Android, Nokia 70 series phones, as well as iPhone.
- Outlook Synchronization has been dramatically improved. Contacts, Tasks and Appointments can be synchronized between Microsoft Outlook and RealtyJuggler. Once synchronized with Microsoft Outlook, this information can be made available to any smart phone including the Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and Palm Treo.
Over 50 individual bugs and small user-interface tweaks have been made based upon user feedback.
RealtyJuggler is sold on a membership basis at an affordable price.
Visit company web site for a 90-day free trial. A free trial is exactly that – a no-cost free way to try out the software. We will never charge or bill you for a free trial.
About RealOrganized, Inc. - RealOrganized is a corporation founded in 2003 by a former executive from AOL and a top real estate agent, each with over a dozen years experience in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational software for the real estate industry.
RealOrganized and RealtyJuggler and are trademarks of RealOrganized, Inc. Realtor is a registered trademark of the National Association of Realtors.
RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software
Telephone: (970) 672-3467